iProject is a Mac application that makes capturing and managing complex program and project task and deliverable lists easy.
These lists include hierarchical lists, standard lists and parent/child lists to record the following types of program and project information:
- Hierarchical list of tasks and task groups (work breakdown structure)
- Hierarchical list of functional requirements and functional groups to be analysed and/or addressed
by the project (business functions)
- Hierarchical list of business processes and process groups to be analysed, modelled or implemented
- Hierarchical list of project deliverables and deliverable groups (product breakdown structure)
including reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, forms, workflows and infrastructure
- List of companies and people involved in the project including individual roles and rates (organisation structure)
- Lists of categorised issues and risks
- Lists of implementation expense budgets, commitments and payments
- List of operational costs including labour, hardware and software maintenance
- List and details of timesheets
- Lists of setup parameters such as project roles, status codes, issue and risk categories and financial transaction types and categories.
A companion iProject app for the iPad allows you to take this information with you on the run. iProject is Cloud enabled and will automatically make files available on all your Apple devices if you are logged in to iCloud.
If you are using iCloud then here are some guidelines to ensure you don’t inadvertently loose changes you make:
- Close the file on your device once you are done to ensure any changes are replicated to other devices.
- Allow sufficient time for the files to be replicated, check the date of the file to ensure you have the latest version on your device before opening it.
- Keep images to a minimum to avoid excessively large files as these will take longer to sync across your devices.
Some example screens from the Mac and iPad apps are shown below.
Click on the images below to see full sized version of these screen shots.
Click here for more on key features.
Program Details Screen
Work Breakdown Structure
iPad Main Menu and Work Breakdown Structure Screen
Improved Scaling of Images to Suit Device Size
New Text Styles Toolbar
Image Menu Options (Coming Soon)